segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010

Flying High

I can feel it, you know?
The touch, the lips and the body. All my senses are drawn to you, and I'm afraid they always will, 'cause I can smell you from across the street and feel your fingers run through my body when you just shake my hand.
Don't get me wrong, it never happened actually, but I dreamed about it and it's so real that I can almost touch your warm body without burning myself by the thought that it isn't real, and I don't know if it will ever be.
Are you scared yet? Do you feel like running to the hills to avoid the catastrophe that is my feelings? I can't really blame you, love, I held this on my chest for too long and I'm ready to make my explosion now.
Now... I'm in love with you and I don't want you to say you love me too out of pity or anything. I don't expect nothing from you besides the polite way you treat me everyday.
My love is rather selfish, I'll admit it. Because I won't say that I just want you to be happy even if it is with somebody else, cause I wish to make you happy. It doesn't sound noble at all, and maybe this will make you like me less but I don't care.
I fly high when you talk to me.
I flew high when you kissed me when we were kids.
I'll fly high when I'm dancing at our wedding. But by now, I just want you to want me.

Nenhum comentário: